Electronic Engineer Role.
Micron Agritech is hiring for an electronic engineer. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to play an important and impactful role within a highly disruptive startup. We are award winning and have received a lot of publicity.
Micron Agritech is a startup working to improve quality of life and reduce the negative impact of our modern human lifestyle. We are a socially and environmentally aware company with strong values.
We are currently developing Tástáil, a portable kit that will allow farmers to test their animals instantly and on site, allowing farmers to decide whether they need to medicate or not. This will allow for the reduction of medication misuse in agriculture, creating a healthier world.
We are a dynamic, highly motivated and adaptable team. The right candidate will have to be as excited about our company as we are.
Who you are:
- You are a team worker, that enjoys collaborating with others.
- You are a creative problem solver that can work under high stress to produce solutions to emerging challenges.
- You are self-driven, remaining organized and target focused when you self-manage with precise time management.
- You have excellent communication skills and can effortlessly present ideas.
- You enjoy learning new things and can draw from different areas of knowledge to formulate new ideas.
- You are passionate about making a difference in the world.
Skills & abilities:
- Degree in engineering is preferable but not essential if experience can be proven.
- At least 3 years of experience in electronic engineering is preferable.
- Prior product development management experience is a plus.
- Previous management experience is a plus.
- Experience in designing for manufacture and manufacturing a product is a plus.
- Fluent written and verbal English is essential.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus but not essential.
As electronic engineer, you will be in charge of product development and involved in the day to day operationsof the company. Responsibilities include:
- Create and manage product development roadmaps.
- Work on hardware development along our CTO.
- Day to day administrative correspondence with key stakeholders.
- A negotiable salary BOE.
- Option for equity a year after employment.
- Highly flexible workflow, with option to work from home or our modern office in the heart of Dublin City.
- Flexible, outcome based hours.
- Incredible experience in an important role within an emerging start-up.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com or click the button below to automatically compose an email